Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Teach me how to say goodbye

So this is weird. I’m not sure if I was the only one but I really enjoyed doing these due to the sheer fact that I consume an insane amount of media and doing these blogs made me hyper aware of that fact. I remember talking to my teacher and telling him according to my phone I was on YouTube for nine hours a day and watching his face just be in utter shock. I didn’t think it was such a big deal but looking back on it, it is. I need to learn how to disconnect from media, to enjoy my friends and family and to just take a second and breathe. Today, during our English final I remember everyone being on their phones or laptops, I was not an expectation. I think that people love media and the internet so much is that it cures our boredom. Before I had a phone or any electrical devices I was bored all of the time, now never. That’s okay, I don’t think that media is this devil out to get the world, its there to do its job, which is to entertain. It’s always cool and a bit scary to know what tactics these companies are doing to sell us things, it’s good to be aware. Anywho, these blogs were a lot of fun I’m going to miss them. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment